We will help you find and spend an unforgettable holiday in the Dominican Republic. We give you very good advice for the holidays, you'll find the average temperatures, maps, current weather.
Most of the tourists visiting the holiday is a wonderful golden beaches of the Dominican Republic by enchanted towing 1400 miles of coastline. The northern part of the island contains most of the tourist attractions, hotels and resorts, particularly within 60 miles between Puerto Plata and Cabarete.
Santo Domingo in the South is in historical times the first cathedral, hospital, and University on the American continent. Here you can see the influence of Western culture on many colonial buildings. Slaves from Africa brought back by the Spaniards especially influenced the local music.
Some of the most important attractions, which you should not miss during your holiday on the Caribbean Dominican Republic is:
• Swimming with dolphins in Manatí Park ( www.manatipark.com ) in Punta Cana
• Try rafting in the Río Yaque del Norte
• Walks on the beaches of the Atlantic coast famous postcards
• Diving after a stunning variety of places scattered around the island
• during the holidays, here you can get the highest peak in the Caribbean Pico Duarte-3000 m above sea level, on foot or on mule)
• Golf on top class golf courses.
In a Word, where You can spend a happy holiday holiday in this lovely spot in the Caribbean, the Dominican Republic.
Read more about Dominican Republic in Wikipedia.
Author: Andrzej Zalewski
All rights to the article belong to the site DominikanaWakacje.com